Salvador da Bahia and the North Coast: complete destination for hosting events!
Salvador, Brazil‘s first capital, known for its cultural wealth, unique cuisine, hospitality and happiness of its people, festivals and natural beauty has excellent infrastructure for small, medium to large size events.
No wonder that, according to the ICCA (International Congress and Convention Association), the Bahian capital is the third Brazilian city in numbers of international events hosted.
Some differences of the destination:
- Access: Salvador has the largest airport in the North and Northeast of Brazil, receiving about 240 flights a day from all over the country, other than the international flights from Europe, North America and South America
- Hospitality: in Salvador there are more than 35 000 beds available in hotels of various categories, serving all demand levels. The North Coast also offers other 10 000 beds distributed in cozy inns and resorts of international standard;
- Services: Salvador offers service from renowned companies with extensive experience in providing services to national and international events of different sizes to meet the various demands for services and events;
- Venues for events: in Salvador and the northern coast of Bahia a huge variety of spaces is offered for scientific-technical, commercial and corporate events, meeting the demands of the most demanding customers;
- Experience in organizing major events: Salvador and the North Coast have hosted major events such as the Brazilian Congress of Cardiology (2009), with 7,000 participants, the United Nations Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice (2010), with 5,000 participants including national and international authorities, the World Dental Congress (2010), with about 10,000 participants from around the world, other than the Tennis Tournament Brazil Open.
In case you would like to learn more about the destination and hold an event in Salvador or the North Coast, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com